You can follow a patient across studies by linking their participant key using the steps listed below (for more about participant keys, please refer to "Participant Keys - Tracking & Anonymizing Study Participants").
- Log in to the Ocean Portal and navigate to the Studies view.
- Locate your first study and click "Configure".
- Ensure that the first study is set to "Generate a participant key for this study" and select "Save".
- Locate your second study and click "Configure". This time, click "Align this study's participant keys with" and select the first study from the dropdown menu.
- Save your changes.
- Repeat steps D and E for each study that you wish to link.